All excess military property is processed through the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (DRMS). No property is sold or distributed directly from the band.

Music instruments for sale (bids, auctions, and negotiated sales) can be found by visiting the DRMS General Public Search Form. Please note that the Federal Supply Class (FSC) number for musical instruments is 7710.

Please direct all questions pertaining to purchasing equipment to the DRMS, not to the Unites States Army Band.

Updated Tuesday, February 3, 2009 4:20 PM | Old Instruments