Euphonium Solo Competition
The U.S. Army Band “Pershing’s Own” is proud to host the fifth annual Solo Competition as a part of the Tuba-Euphonium Workshop, February 2 - 5, 2022. This year, we are pleased to spotlight the euphonium as our solo instrument.
General Rules & Requirements
- Submission instructions coming soon.
- For the primary round, all applicants must prepare a quality recording of the required pieces. You must use a piano accompaniment (unless the piece is unaccompanied).
- Recording and application must be received by November 1, 2021.
- No editing of any type is permitted within each piece.
- Selected participants are responsible for all transportation and lodging expenses. All selected participants will perform with piano accompanists provided by the TEW.
|Conflict for Euphonium, Mvt. 1 - Man vs. Self||Jose Flores||Jose Flores|
|4 Lyric Pieces for Solo Euphonium, Mvts. I & II||Torstein Aagaard-Nilsen|
Live Round Repertoire