Euphonium Solo Competition
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2021Apply Here!
The U.S. Army Band “Pershing’s Own” is proud to host the fifth annual Solo Competition as a part of the Tuba-Euphonium Workshop, February 2 - 5, 2022. This year, we are pleased to spotlight the euphonium as our solo instrument.
General Rules & Requirements
- For the primary round, all applicants must prepare a quality recording of the required pieces. You must use a piano accompaniment (unless the piece is unaccompanied).
- Recording must be received by November 1, 2021.
- No editing of any type is permitted within each piece.
- Selected participants are responsible for all transportation and lodging expenses. All selected participants will perform with piano accompanists provided by the TEW.
- Final round for those selected will take place live on February 3, 2022 at Brucker Hall on Ft Myer, VA.
|Conflict for Euphonium, Mvt. 1 - Man vs. Self||Jose Flores||Jose Flores|
Live Round Repertoire
To apply, please email the following items to SFC Toby Furr:
- Unedited audio file (or link to audio file) of the the required repertoire
- Phone number
- Email Address
- A short biography to be included in the TEW Program